Therma-Tru Classic Craft Canvas Door - Craftsman Lite 1 Panel Plank Flush-Glazed
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- Financing available
About the Therma-Tru Classic Craft Canvas Door - Craftsman Lite 1 Panel Plank Flush-Glazed
Therma-Tru's Classic-Craft Canvas Collection offers the premium-caliber construction of Classic-Craft but with a smooth surface that can be painted. These premium entryways deliver the heft and protection of custom wood doors while providing the benefits of fiberglass construction.
The Craftsman Lite 1-Panel Plank Flush door is a top-of-the-line Therma-Tru product, designed to meet the aesthetics of a sleek, modern entryway and can be adapted to suit multiple styles. This door is perfect for homeowners who want to add a pop of color to their entryway and love the classic style of a Craftsman door.
Our base price includes a full door system, which includes a lifetime warrantied wood grain composite jamb and exterior trim, a sill pan for extra protection, locking handleset, and expert installation.
- Features smooth, paintable surface for homeowners seeking a sleek, modern entryway
- Architecturally correct for true classic beauty with up to 25% wider panels, solid hardwood square edges, and deeper embossments
- Wood grains that are virtually indistinguishable from high-grade wood doors due to Therma-Tru's AccuGrain technology
- Has a 20% heavier construction than standard fiberglass doors
- Wide variety of glass design options
- Select from 28 premium solid color finishes for interior and exterior or custom finish on your own. Harvey's state-of-the-art process produces a resilient and durable finish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Choose from variety of hardware finishes and options
- Standard widths: 3'
- Standard heights: 6'8""
You can see a wide selection of the Therma-Tru doors that we carry in real-life settings at Harvey showrooms.
- Beauty. The architectural beauty is easy to see with the look of real wood, rich panel details, and vibrant finishes.
- Performance. Engineered for strength, this door can resist weather elements and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Security. An advanced locking system, wrap-around strike plate and reinforced steel core will help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy Efficiency. Built with a polyurethane foam core, it provides up to five times of the insulation value of wood.
- Durability. Fiberglass doors are simply more durable. They will not dent or rust like steel doors nor will they warp or rot like wood doors.
Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors are backed by the industry尽 most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers the following: - All non-glass components, including the door slab, panels, hinges, and locking mechanisms, are covered for a lifetime from non-conformities in material and workmanship. - All glass components are covered for a lifetime against internal glazing failure, seal failure, internal insert slippage, and permanent and material visual obstruction from moisture or dust film formation in the air space of the sealed glass unit. - Wood grain and solid color finishes are backed by a 10-year warranty. _The warranty is non-transferable.