Therma-Tru Classic Craft Rustic Door - 2 Panel Plank Soft Arch
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- Financing available
About the Therma-Tru Classic Craft Rustic Door - 2 Panel Plank Soft Arch
Therma-Tru's Classic-Craft Rustic Collection features deep Mahogany graining for a classic and casually elegant look. These premium entryways deliver the heft and protection of custom wood doors while providing the benefits of fiberglass construction.
This Rustic 2 Panel Plank Soft Arch door is a top-of-the-line Therma-Tru product that evokes Old-World charm with its solid panel design. This door is rated a Consumers Digest Best Buy for its exceptional quality and incredible resemblance to a real wood door.
Our base price includes a full door system, which includes a lifetime warrantied wood grain composite jamb and exterior trim, a sill pan for extra protection, locking handleset, and complete installation.
- Features casually elegant, rustic wood graining for that classic look
- Architecturally correct for true classic beauty with up to 25% wider panels, solid hardwood square edges, and deeper embossments
- Wood grains that are virtually indistinguishable from high-grade wood doors due to Therma-Tru's AccuGrain technology
- Has a 20% heavier construction than standard fiberglass doors
- Select from 7 premium wood grain finishes for interior and exterior or custom stain on your own. Harvey's state-of-the-art process produces a resilient and durable finish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Choose from variety of hardware finishes and options
- Standard widths: 3'
- Standard heights: 6'8""
You can see a wide selection of the Therma-Tru doors that we carry in real-life settings at Harvey showrooms.
- Beauty. The architectural beauty is easy to see with the look of real wood, rich panel details, and vibrant finishes.
- Performance. Engineered for strength, this door can resist weather elements and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Security. An advanced locking system, wrap-around strike plate and reinforced steel core will help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy Efficiency. Built with a polyurethane foam core, it provides up to five times of the insulation value of wood.
- Durability. Fiberglass doors are simply more durable. They will not dent or rust like steel doors nor will they warp or rot like wood doors.
Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors are backed by the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers the following:
- All non-glass components, including the door slab, panels, hinges, and locking mechanisms, are covered for a lifetime from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
- All glass components are covered for a lifetime against internal glazing failure, seal failure, internal insert slippage, and permanent and material visual obstruction from moisture or dust film formation in the air space of the sealed glass unit.
- Wood grain finishes are backed by a 10-year warranty.