Therma-Tru Fiber Classic Mahogany Door - 3/4 Deluxe Oval Lite 2 Panel
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- Financing available
About the Therma-Tru Fiber Classic Mahogany Door - 3/4 Deluxe Oval Lite 2 Panel
Therma-Tru's Fiber-Classic doors offer a wide variety of wood-grain styles along with all of the benefits of fiberglass construction at an excellent value. The Mahogany collection complements rich wood tones in home interiors, extending the look to the outside with beauty and elegance.
This 3/4 Deluxe Oval Lite 2-Panel door features an elegant glass oval that can be customized with a selection of 14 decorative glass options to add stylish details to your entryway while balancing the amount of privacy and natural light you prefer.
Our base price includes a full door system, which includes a lifetime warrantied composite jamb and exterior trim, a sill pan for extra protection, locking handleset, and complete installation.
- Features deep, welcoming Mahogany grain at an excellent value
- High definition panel embossments
- Durable, long-lasting fiberglass skins
- Wide variety of glass design options
- Select from 7 premium wood grain finishes for interior and exterior or custom stain on your own. Harvey's state-of-the-art process produces a resilient and durable finish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Choose from variety of hardware finishes and options
- Standard widths: 2'8"", 3'
- Standard height: 6'8""
Want to see it in person? You can see a wide selection of the Therma-Tru doors that we install in real-life settings at Harvey Building Products showrooms.
- Beauty. The architectural beauty is easy to see with the look of real wood, rich panel details, and vibrant finishes.
- Performance. Engineered for strength, this door can resist weather elements and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Security. An advanced locking system, wrap-around strike plate and reinforced steel core will help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy Efficiency. Built with a polyurethane foam core, it provides up to five times of the insulation value of wood.
- Durability. Fiberglass doors are simply more durable. They will not dent or rust like steel doors nor will they warp or rot like wood doors.
Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors are backed by the industry's most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers the following:
- All non-glass components, including the door slab, panels, hinges, and locking mechanisms, are covered for a lifetime from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
- All glass components are covered for a lifetime against internal glazing failure, seal failure, internal insert slippage, and permanent and material visual obstruction from moisture or dust film formation in the air space of the sealed glass unit.
- Wood grain finishes are backed by a 10-year warranty.