Therma-Tru Fiber Classic Oak Door - Four Panel
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- Financing available
About the Therma-Tru Fiber Classic Oak Door - Four Panel
Therma-Tru's Fiber-Classic Oak collection is the door that started the fiberglass revolution, featuring the natural warmth and rich look of oak graining, designed to match any home's architectural style.
This Oak 4-Panel entry door features a timeless, traditional design with high-definition panel embossments, which are standard on all Fiber-Classic doors and sidelites. Fiber-Classic entry doors are rated a Consumers Digest Best Buy for their exceptional warranty, and style options.
Our base price includes a full door system, which includes a lifetime on the composite jamb and exterior trim, a sill pan for extra protection, locking handleset, and expert installation.
- Features natural warmth and rich look of Oak graining at an excellent value
- High definition panel embossments
- Durable, long-lasting fiberglass skins
- Variety of glass design options
- 7 premium wood grain finishes for interior and exterior or custom stain on your own.
- Choose from variety of finishes, hardware, and options
- Manufactured by Therma-Tru, the leading manufacturer of exterior doors and preferred choice amongst building professionals.
- Assembled at Harvey's state-of-the-art facility for higher quality control, fast lead times, and a resilient and durable prefinish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Standard widths: 2'8"", 3'
- Standard height: 6'8""
Need to see it? Our wide selection of the Therma-Tru doors can be seen at any Harvey showrooms.
- Beauty. The architectural beauty is easy to see with the look of real wood, rich panel details, and vibrant finishes.
- Performance. Engineered for strength, this door can resist weather elements and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Security. An advanced locking system, wrap-around strike plate and reinforced steel core will help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy Efficiency. Built with a polyurethane foam core, it provides up to five times of the insulation value of wood.
- Durability. Fiberglass doors are simply more durable. They will not dent or rust like steel doors nor will they warp or rot like wood doors.
Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors are backed by the industry's most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers the following:
- All non-glass components, including the door slab, panels, hinges, and locking mechanisms, are covered for a lifetime from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
- All glass components are covered for a lifetime against internal glazing failure, seal failure, internal insert slippage, and permanent and material visual obstruction from moisture or dust film formation in the air space of the sealed glass unit.
- Wood grain finishes are backed by a 10-year warranty.