Therma-Tru Fiber Classic Oak Door - Twin Half Lite 2 Panel
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Therma-Tru Fiber Classic Oak Door - Twin Half Lite 2 Panel
Therma-Tru's Fiber-Classic doors offer a wide variety of wood-grain styles and all of the benefits of fiberglass construction at an excellent value. The Oak collection features the natural warmth and rich look of oak graining, designed to match any home's architectural style.
This Twin Half Lite 2-Panel Oak entry door features two vertical panes of glass which can be customized with a selection of 14 decorative glass options to add stylish details to your home while balancing the amount of privacy and natural light you prefer. Every Fiber-Classic entry door comes standard with high-definition panel embossments which help accentuate the architectural details of your home. Rated a Consumers Digest Best Buy for their exceptional warranty, breadth of style options and wood-grained texture.
Our base price includes a full door system, which includes a lifetime warrantied composite jamb and exterior trim, a sill pan for extra protection, locking handleset, and complete installation.
- Features natural warmth and rich look of Oak graining at an excellent value
- High definition panel embossments
- Durable, long-lasting fiberglass skins
- Wide variety of glass design options
- Select from 7 premium wood grain finishes for interior and exterior or custom stain on your own. Harvey's state-of-the-art process produces a resilient and durable finish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Choose from variety of hardware finishes and options
- Assembled at Harvey's state-of-the-art facility for higher quality control, fast lead times, and a resilient and durable prefinish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Standard widths: 2'8"", 3'
- Standard height: 6'8""
Want to see it in-person? See a wide selection of the Therma-Tru doors that we carry in a real-life setting at any Harvey showrooms.
- Beauty. The architectural beauty is easy to see with the look of real wood, rich panel details, and vibrant finishes.
- Performance. Engineered for strength, this door can resist weather elements and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Security. An advanced locking system, wrap-around strike plate and reinforced steel core will help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy Efficiency. Built with a polyurethane foam core, it provides up to five times of the insulation value of wood.
- Durability. Fiberglass doors are simply more durable. They will not dent or rust like steel doors nor will they warp or rot like wood doors.
Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors are backed by the industry's most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers the following:
- All non-glass components, including the door slab, panels, hinges, and locking mechanisms, are covered for a lifetime from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
- All glass components are covered for a lifetime against internal glazing failure, seal failure, internal insert slippage, and permanent and material visual obstruction from moisture or dust film formation in the air space of the sealed glass unit.
- Wood grain finishes are backed by a 10-year warranty.