Therma-Tru Smooth Star Door - 2 Panel Plank Soft Arch
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- Financing available
About the Therma-Tru Smooth Star Door - 2 Panel Plank Soft Arch
Therma-Tru's Smooth Star doors provide superior durability and come with excellent warranties. The Smooth Star collection is available in a variety of colors and styles, including many budget-friendly options.
The 2 Panel Plank Soft Arch fiberglass door is available in many exterior and interior solid colors. Its painted surface preserves the look of real wood and offers exceptional durability.
The base price includes a full door system including a lifetime warrantied white vinyl clad composite jamb and exterior trim with a lifetime warranty, a sill pan for extra protection, locking hardware, and expert installation.
- Features smooth, paintable surfaces for that sleek look at an excellent value
- High definition panel embossments
- Durable, long-lasting fiberglass skins
- A variety of glass design options
- Select from 28 premium solid color finishes for interior and exterior or custom finish on your own. Harvey's state-of-the-art process produces a resilient and durable finish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Choose from variety of hardware finishes and options
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Standard widths: 2'8"", 3'
- Standard height: 6'8""
You can see a wide selection of the Therma-Tru doors that we carry in-person at Harvey showrooms
- Beauty. The architectural beauty is easy to see with the look of real wood, rich panel details, and vibrant finishes.
- Performance. Engineered for strength, this door can resist weather elements and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Security. An advanced locking system, wrap-around strike plate and reinforced steel core will help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy Efficiency. Built with a polyurethane foam core, it provides up to five times of the insulation value of wood.
- Durability. Fiberglass doors are simply more durable. They will not dent or rust like steel doors nor will they warp or rot like wood doors.
Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors are backed by the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers the following:
- All non-glass components, including the door slab, panels, hinges, and locking mechanisms, are covered for a lifetime from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
- All glass components are covered for a lifetime against internal glazing failure, seal failure, internal insert slippage, and permanent and material visual obstruction from moisture or dust film formation in the air space of the sealed glass unit.
- Wood grain and solid color finishes are backed by a 10-year warranty.