Therma-Tru Smooth Star Door - 3/4 Deluxe Oval Lite 2 Panel
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- Financing available
About the Therma-Tru Smooth Star Door - 3/4 Deluxe Oval Lite 2 Panel
Renoviso's Therma-Tru Smooth Star doors provide superior durability and come with excellent warranties. The Smooth Star collection come in a variety of color and glass style options, and has many budget-friendly options.
This Smooth Star Oval Lite 2 Panel fiberglass door combines clean style lines and a large oval window for a great design. It comes in a variety of colors and styles options, including the option of wider panels for an architecturally correct design. Design yours to get look of a real wood door but with superior durability of fiberglass.
Our base price includes a full door system, which includes a lifetime warrantied white vinyl clad composite jamb and exterior trim, a sill pan for extra protection, locking hardware, and complete installation.
- Has a smooth, paintable surfaces for that sleek look at an excellent value
- High definition panel embossments
- Durable, long-lasting fiberglass skins
- Wide variety of glass design options
- Select from 28 premium interior and exterior color finishes or custom finish on your own. Harvey's state-of-the-art process produces a resilient and durable finish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Choose from variety of hardware finishes and options
- Standard widths: 2'8"", 3'
- Standard height: 6'8""
Need to see it in-person? Visit an Harvey Building Products showroom to see the wide selection of the Therma-Tru doors we carry.
- Beauty. The architectural beauty is easy to see with the look of real wood, rich panel details, and vibrant finishes.
- Performance. Engineered for strength, this door can resist weather elements and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Security. An advanced locking system, wrap-around strike plate and reinforced steel core will help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy Efficiency. Built with a polyurethane foam core, it provides up to five times of the insulation value of wood.
- Durability. Fiberglass doors are simply more durable. They will not dent or rust like steel doors nor will they warp or rot like wood doors.
Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors are backed by the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers the following:
All non-glass components, including the door slab, panels, hinges, and locking mechanisms, are covered for a lifetime from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
All glass components are covered for a lifetime against internal glazing failure, seal failure, internal insert slippage, and permanent and material visual obstruction from moisture or dust film formation in the air space of the sealed glass unit.
Wood grain and solid color finishes are backed by a 10-year warranty.
The warranty is non-transferable.