Therma-Tru Smooth Star Door - 3/4 Captured Oval Lite 2 Panel
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Therma-Tru Smooth Star Door - 3/4 Captured Oval Lite 2 Panel
Therma-Tru's Smooth Star fiberglass doors provide superior durability and excellent warranties. Renoviso installs the Smooth Star collection in a variety of colors and styles including many budget-friendly options.
The 3/4 Captured Oval Lite Smooth Star door has a large oval window that can be customized in a variety of styles to create a distinct design. This fiberglass door provides the appearance of a real wood door but with superior durability.
The base price includes a full door system, which includes a white vinyl clad composite jamb and exterior trim with lifetime warranties, a sill pan for extra protection, locking hardware, and complete installation.
- Features smooth, paintable surfaces for that sleek look at an excellent value
- High definition panel embossments
- Durable, long-lasting fiberglass skins
- Wide variety of glass design options
- Select from 28 premium interior and exterior color finishes or custom finish on your own.
- Choose from variety of hardware finishes and options
- Assembled at Harvey's state-of-the-art facility for higher quality control, fast lead times, and a resilient and durable prefinish that can't be duplicated.
- Standard widths: 2'8"", 3'
- Standard height: 6'8""
Need to see it first? You can see a wide selection of the Therma-Tru doors that we carry in-person at any Harvey showroom.
- Beauty. The architectural beauty is easy to see with the look of real wood, rich panel details, and vibrant finishes.
- Performance. Engineered for strength, this door can resist weather elements and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Security. An advanced locking system, wrap-around strike plate and reinforced steel core will help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy Efficiency. Built with a polyurethane foam core, it provides up to five times of the insulation value of wood.
- Durability. Fiberglass doors are simply more durable. They will not dent or rust like steel doors nor will they warp or rot like wood doors.
Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors are backed by the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers the following:
- All non-glass components, including the door slab, panels, hinges, and locking mechanisms, are covered for a lifetime from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
- All glass components are covered for a lifetime against internal glazing failure, seal failure, internal insert slippage, and permanent and material visual obstruction from moisture or dust film formation in the air space of the sealed glass unit.
- Wood grain and solid color finishes are backed by a 10-year warranty.