Therma-Tru Smooth Star Door - Fan Lite 4 Panel
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Therma-Tru Smooth Star Door - Fan Lite 4 Panel
Therma-Tru Smooth Star exterior doors have clean, classic designs and are available in many colors. We install the Smooth Star collection for its durability and great warranties, and many budget-friendly options.
This Smooth Star Door has a stylish fan-style lite atop 4 panels to provide a great style element without compromising on safety or security. This fiberglass doors will deliver outstanding performance and durability for decades.
The base price includes a full door system, which includes a white vinyl clad composite jamb and exterior trim that come with a lifetime warranty, a sill pan for extra protection, locking hardware, and complete installation.
- Features smooth, paintable surfaces for that sleek look at an excellent value
- High definition panel embossments
- Wide variety of glass design options
- Select from 28 premium solid color finishes for interior and exterior or custom finish on your own. Harvey's state-of-the-art process produces a resilient and durable finish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Choose from variety of hardware finishes and options
- Assembled at Harvey's state-of-the-art facility for higher quality control, fast lead times, and a resilient and durable prefinish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Standard widths: 2'8"", 3'
- Standard height: 6'8""
Want to see it in person? Head to a Harvey Building Products showroom to see a wide selection of the Therma-Tru doors we install.
- Beauty. The architectural beauty is easy to see with the look of real wood, rich panel details, and vibrant finishes.
- Performance. Engineered for strength, this door can resist weather elements and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Security. An advanced locking system, wrap-around strike plate and reinforced steel core will help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy Efficiency. Built with a polyurethane foam core, it provides up to five times of the insulation value of wood.
- Durability. Fiberglass doors are simply more durable. They will not dent or rust like steel doors nor will they warp or rot like wood doors.
Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors are backed by the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers the following:
- All non-glass components, including the door slab, panels, hinges, and locking mechanisms, are covered for a lifetime from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
- All glass components are covered for a lifetime against internal glazing failure, seal failure, internal insert slippage, and permanent and material visual obstruction from moisture or dust film formation in the air space of the sealed glass unit.
- Wood grain and solid color finishes are backed by a 10-year warranty.