Therma-Tru Smooth Star Door - Full Lite w/Stile Lines
- In-home consultation
- Dedicated project manager
- Removal & disposal
- Lifetime warranty
- 20 year workmanship guarantee
- Financing available
About the Therma-Tru Smooth Star Door - Full Lite w/Stile Lines
Renoviso's Therma-Tru Smooth Star doors have a crisp, clean design and are installed in a variety of colors. We install the Smooth Star collection for its great durability, superior warranties and many budget-friendly options.
The Smooth Star Door with Full Lite and Stile Lines has sleek lines and a large full window panel for maximum light and visibility. It offers the perfect blend of style and the outstanding performance and durability of a fiberglass exterior door.
Our base price includes a full door system, which includes a white vinyl clad composite jamb and exterior trim both with a lifetime warranty, a sill pan for extra protection, locking hardware, and complete installation.
- Features smooth, paintable surfaces for that sleek look at an excellent value
- High definition panel embossments
- Durable, long-lasting fiberglass skins
- Wide variety of glass design options
- Select from 28 premium solid color finishes for interior and exterior or custom finish on your own. Harvey's state-of-the-art process produces a resilient and durable finish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Choose from variety of hardware finishes and options
- Assembled at Harvey's state-of-the-art facility for higher quality control, fast turnaround times, and a resilient prefinish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Standard widths: 2'6"", 2'8"", 2'10"", 3'
- Standard heights: 6'6"", 6""8"", 7'
You can see a wide selection of the Therma-Tru doors that we carry in real-life settings at Harvey Building Products showrooms.
- Beauty. The architectural beauty is easy to see with the look of real wood, rich panel details, and vibrant finishes.
- Performance. Engineered for strength, this door can resist weather elements and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Security. An advanced locking system, wrap-around strike plate and reinforced steel core will help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy Efficiency. Built with a polyurethane foam core, it provides up to five times of the insulation value of wood.
- Durability. Fiberglass doors are simply more durable. They will not dent or rust like steel doors nor will they warp or rot like wood doors.
Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors are backed by the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers the following:
- All non-glass components, including the door slab, panels, hinges, and locking mechanisms, are covered for a lifetime from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
- All glass components are covered for a lifetime against internal glazing failure, seal failure, internal insert slippage, and permanent and material visual obstruction from moisture or dust film formation in the air space of the sealed glass unit.
- Wood grain and solid color finishes are backed by a 10-year warranty.