About the Therma-Tru Smooth Star Half Lite 2 Panel Door
Therma-Tru Smooth Star doors have a crisp, clean design and come in many colors. We install the Smooth Star collection because it offers budget-friendly options with superior durability and great warranties.
Our Therma-Tru Smooth Star Half Lite 2 Panel Door has a classic exterior door appearance with a large window panel atop two panels on the lower half. The glass in the Half Lite is fully customizable and great for any style home. It's availble in four standard widths (see details).
The base price includes a full door system, which includes a white vinyl clad composite jamb and exterior trim with a lifetime warranty, a sill pan for extra protection, locking hardware, and complete installation.
- High definition panel embossments
- Durable, long-lasting fiberglass skins
- Wide variety of glass design options
- Select from 28 premium solid exterior and interior color finishes or custom finish on your own. Harvey's state-of-the-art process produces a resilient and durable finish that can't be duplicated in the field.
- Choose from variety of hardware finishes and options
- Assembled at Harvey's state-of-the-art facility for high quality control, fast turnaround times, and a durable prefinish that can't be duplicated.
- Standard width sizes: 2'6"", 2'8"", 2'10"", 3'
- Standard height sizes: 6'6"", 6'8"", 7'
You can see a wide selection of the Therma-Tru doors that we carry in real-life settings at Harvey showrooms.
- Beauty. The architectural beauty is easy to see with the look of real wood, rich panel details, and vibrant finishes.
- Performance. Engineered for strength, this door can resist weather elements and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Security. An advanced locking system, wrap-around strike plate and reinforced steel core will help keep you and your family safe.
- Energy Efficiency. Built with a polyurethane foam core, it provides up to five times of the insulation value of wood.
- Durability. Fiberglass doors are simply more durable. They will not dent or rust like steel doors nor will they warp or rot like wood doors.
Therma-Tru exterior fiberglass doors are backed by the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers the following:
- All non-glass components, including the door slab, panels, hinges, and locking mechanisms, are covered for a lifetime from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
- All glass components are covered for a lifetime against internal glazing failure, seal failure, internal insert slippage, and permanent and material visual obstruction from moisture or dust film formation in the air space of the sealed glass unit.
- Wood grain and solid color finishes are backed by a 10-year warranty.